Steeped in history, Portview was originally an early 20th Century Linen Mill. It was sympathetically converted in to a multi-purpose work space in the 80’s, keeping a lot of its’ character and charm and now houses small independent businesses such as ourselves, Though Collective and Hall McKnight.
Our new opening hours are 10am - 5pm, Monday - Saturday and there is free parking right outside our door. If you come down on Saturday after 12.30pm you will need to give us a ring once you are outside so we can open the gates for you.
310 Newtownards Road
- iceonthesink reblogged this from thebureaubelfast
- bopyestrum likes this
- girlsnames-deadtome likes this
- thesharpestcrown likes this
- scene-missing reblogged this from thebureaubelfast and added:
- dukedesilver likes this
- melancholiceuphoria likes this
- adrianforcompasscomposition likes this
- aflatoffkingsroad reblogged this from thebureaubelfast and added:
- thebureaubelfast posted this